- Specialists in Hot ‘Reach and Wash’ for improved results.
- Ground Floor windows cleaned by Traditional methods for a Spot Free finish.
- Ladderless window cleaning, ability to access heights up to 70ft from the safety of the ground.
- Highly skilled, trained operatives who specialise in cleaning from cradles, mobile platforms and by rope access.
- Strict quality control procedures.
The need for clean windows is often understated and often neglected. We believe that clean windows are vital to portray the correct image of your business to clients or visitors.
We offer honest, pro-active advice on cleaning frequencies, even if that means we clean less often. We’re also innovative and embrace the latest technology, methods and materials.
As well as being skilled in the traditional cleaning methods, our window cleaners specialise in the ‘reach and wash’ water-fed pole system. This system enables us to clean windows up to a height of 70ft from the ground.
We have recently invested in the Thermopure™ System; a new technology that uses heated ultra pure water. The water is less dense and absorbs dirt more readily giving a better finish. We also use Dragonfly internal cleaning technology. This has simplified internal window cleaning and in most cases eliminates the need for special access equipment.
Our clients include: NHS Hospitals, University of Birmingham, Nottinghamshire County Council, GRA Perry Barr Dog Track, Monmore Green Dog Track, Armani and Malmaison.