If your business has been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) or any staff members are showing related symptoms. Please call our emergency hotline on 0121 726 1064.
At ART Cleaning our commercial cleaning team is one of the first companies to offer a specific Coronavirus (COVID-19) cleaning service in the Birmingham and West Midlands area.
During these uncertain times, we developed a tailored cleaning service to help contain the outbreak of COVID-19 in the workplace.
Our expert teams are trained and led by qualified and experienced managers who follow the highest safety procedures and quality control mechanisms; including establishing a risk assessment and method statement (RAMS).
Our strict decontamination procedures allow us to contain any viral outbreaks quickly and with the least amount of impact across your business.
Whilst the virus is relatively novel, the UK government’s department of health (Public Health England) has advised which chemicals should be used in the decontamination process. “a chlorine-based disinfectant should be used, in the form of a solution at a minimum strength of 1,000ppm”.
Carrying out a decontamination process will eliminate infectious organisms from surfaces, reducing the risk of exposure in the workplace.
We offer a full fogging cleaning service, which when combined with a cleaning of a premises, kills up to 99.9% of harmful pathogens and bacteria. As the mist begins to cover and contact all the surfaces within the room, it targets and kills all bacteria, spores and viruses that may be hiding away. This mist also greatly reduces the chances of anything developing on these surfaces in the future.
Without the correct deep-cleaning techniques from a professional team, viruses can remain on work surfaces for multiple days and cause further infection among staff in the workplace. It is essential to act fast in order to protect the health of your employees and customers.
Our COVID-19 decontamination service consists of the following:
- Health and safety is our primary concern. All our operatives use the correct safety precautions, guidelines and PPE. We have a 100% track record and are a long-standing member of Safe Contractor.
- We use the latest technology and proven chemicals/disinfectants that are advised to work effectively against COVID-19 and other viruses as advised by the department of health.
- We ensure areas are isolated and due care is taken with “high-risk” areas indicated by your risk assessment.
- All work carried out in compliance with current fire, health and safety codes.
- Thorough clean of the area in line with BICSc standards.
- All equipment used is thoroughly disinfected after completed work, including safe disposal of PPE and materials.
If you have experienced the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in your workplace please get in touch with us on 0121 726 1064 for a free quote.