Health and safety is our number one priority on and off site. We spend a great deal of time ensuring all that we do complies with current legislation and assessments. Staff are trained to the highest level possible in a number of standards including:
- CITB – CSCS Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- SSSTS – Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme
- IOSH Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- SMSTS Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- BWCA British Window Cleaning Academy
- PASMA Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ & Manufacturers’ Association – Scaffold Tower Assembly
- IPAF International Powered Access Federation – Boom and Scissor Operation
- IRATA Industrial Rope Access Trade Association
- CHAS Contractor Health & Safety Assessment
- Safe Contractor accredited
We provide site specific documents for every site and are fully covered with public liability insurance. We provide copies of our Health and Safety Policy, our insurance certificates, risk assessment, method statements, training records and COSHH assessments when an order is placed.
We have a 100% health and safety record and are members of SafeContractor. We have invested heavily in equipment that enables us to work safely at heights and with all materials and chemicals.