Health and Safety
Health and safety is our number one priority on and off site. We spend a great deal of time ensuring all that we do complies with current legislation and assessments. Staff are trained to the highest level possible in a number of standards including:
- CITB – CSCS Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- SSSTS – Site Supervisors’ Safety Training Scheme
- IOSH Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- SMSTS Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- BWCA British Window Cleaning Academy
- PASMA Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ & Manufacturers’ Association – Scaffold Tower Assembly
- IPAF International Powered Access Federation – Boom and Scissor Operation
- IRATA Industrial Rope Access Trade Association
- CHAS Contractor Health & Safety Assessment
- Safe Contractor accredited
We provide site specific documents for every site and are fully covered with public liability insurance. We provide copies of our Health and Safety Policy, our insurance certificates, risk assessment, method statements, training records and COSHH assessments when an order is placed.
We have a 100% health and safety record and are members of SafeContractor. We have invested heavily in equipment that enables us to work safely at heights and with all materials and chemicals.
One of the leading cleaning companies in the Midlands.
Since 1999 ART Cleaning has won a variety of awards, reflecting the hard work and dedication delivered in our work.
Total Customer Satisfaction
We regularly achieve Customer Satisfaction results above 98% and are committed to continuous improvement and ensuring Quality Control is top of our agenda.
Our promise to you is that we will deliver a complete cleaning service to the highest standards.
Get in touch with us today for a completely free no-obligation quote.
Whether you have any questions or would simply like a chat with our team. We’d be happy to help and can guide you to the perfect cleaning solution. Arrange a free quote and site survey today.