- Fully trained operatives qualified to IPAF and PASMA standards.
- Comprehensive cleaning of your building from head to toe.
- Environmentally safe cleaning.
- Self contained vehicles with on board water supply.
Art Cleaning is fully qualified in cleaning high level cladding, soffits, roofs and gutters with many years of experience in this field.
We have recently been involved in supporting several high profile projects within Birmingham, which is testament to the quality of service we provide:
- Grand Central Station & Shopping Center -We were responsible for cleaning the stainless steel cladding that snakes around the iconic structure, prior to the Grand Opening.
- Resorts World NEC – We were responsible for cleaning the windows and cladding prior to the Grand Opening.
- Edgbaston Cricket Ground – We are responsible for the annual cleaning of the cladding around the ground.
Several of our employees hold PASMA and IPAF licences enabling us to offer the most suitable solution for difficult to reach cleaning requirements. We can erect our own scaffold towers and our specialist rope access teams are on hand to complete the project if required.
The most effective and cost efficient way to clean cladding is by using our Reach and Wash pole system with a mobile hot water supply and chemical dosing unit. A range of specialist poles with soft bristle brushes ensure the cleaning is comprehensive and guarantee no damage or scratches are administered to your building during the cleaning process. Where required we also use our telescopic pressure washing equipment.
We guarantee that you will notice the difference and such is our commitment to pride in our work and attention to detail, difficult areas are ‘snagged’ by hand with non- scratch pads ensuring a first class finish is achieved.
Our contained vehicles with onboard water supply allow us to be completely self sufficient. You can be sure that all of our chemicals are bio-degradable so our impact on the environment is minimal.
Our clients include: Grand Central Birmingham, Resorts World NEC, Edgbaston Cricket Ground, BMW Sytner, Nottinghamshire County Council, Ishida Europe and Clegg Food Groups.