- SSSTS, CSCS & Constructionline approved.
- All projects are managed from start to completion to ensure quality control and health and safety is always achieved.
- On time – snag free cleaning, attention to detail guaranteed.
- Fully trained and qualified cleaning teams, uniformed and always identifiable.
- A wide range of our own specialist equipment is available including scrubber dryers, scaffold towers and pressure washers.
Need a team to clean up after a building project?
We can provide an expert team with only 24 hours notice and work will be project-managed, with careful attention to detail and a perfect finish for inspections, handovers or special events.
For builder’s cleans and sparkle cleans, we have the capacity to provide dedicated cleaning teams ranging from 2 to 20 operatives dependant on the size of the site. We are able to offer this service nationwide and our flexible approach allows us to go that extra mile when required to suit the needs of your business.
We have many years of experience with construction companies, developers, shop-fitters and refurbishment contractors and our reputation for reliability is second to none.
Each member of a team is fully trained and experienced and a dedicated supervisor is assigned to every project.
Our in house snagging procedure ensures that we take responsibility for snagging our own work first, whilst our on-site supervisor working with our snagging checklists ensure that you are left with a snag free finish.
You can rest assured in the quality of service we provide and a safe working environment . We are CHAS and Safecontractor approved with our Operatives holding CSCS cards and our Supervisors holding SSSTS cards.
Our clients include: Galliford Try, Kier Construction, GTH Construction, Elliot Group, Premier Modular, Waites and Volker Fitzpatrick.