We’ve put together a bunch of interesting facts for you to feast your eyes onto. Some of them you may already know, but some of them are real shockers:
1. If you clean for two hours, you burn 200 calories.
2. Lemons are nature’s best bleach and disinfectant.
3. Only 25% of office workers believe their offices are being cleaned as effectively as possible.
4. Some essential oils, such as tea tree and lemon, have disinfecting properties.
5. The average kitchen dishcloth can contain 4 billion living germs.
6. Spraying a surface and immediately wiping it away will only accomplish half the job. Most antibacterial cleaner must be left on surfaces for 30 to 60 seconds before wiping away.
7. Office desks have been found to be more than 400 times dirtier than a toilet seat.
8. More 184,000 tonnes of household cleaning products are poured down the drain each year, nationwide.
9. Green cleaning reduces incidences of asthma attacks caused by dust and chemical allergens.
10. 17% of the UK admit to HATING cleaning.
Have we missed out any key facts? Have any of these really shocked you? Let us know in the comments or find us on Social Media.Share this post: